1. The service automatically collects only the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are text files, which are stored in an end device of the user of the service. Their purpose is to enable the use of the web pages of the service. They contain in particular the name of the website that they come from, their unique number and storing period in the end device.
3. The provider of the service is the entity, who places cookies on the end device of the user and who has access to them.
- adjustment of the content of the website to the user’s individual preferences, in particular, the files recognise the user’s device in order to display the website according to the user’s preferences;
preparation of statistics that help to get to know users’ preferences and behaviours; the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends; the statistics are also used to evaluate the popularity of the website;
possibility of logging into the service
keeping the users logged in on each subsequently accessed page of the service.
5. The website uses two basic types of cookies – session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored until you leave the website (by accessing another website, logging out or turning off your browser). Persistent cookies are files, which are stored in the user’s final device until they are deleted by the user or for a period of time resulting from their settings.
7. The service provider hereby informs you that changes to your browser settings may restrict access to certain functions of the website.
8. Cookies used by the service (stored on the user’s final device) may be made available to its partners and advertisers, which cooperate with it.
9. You can find information about browser settings in the browser’s menu (help) or on its developer’s website.